Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 23-q150hk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have brought Pavilion 23-q150hk on yesterday, that product have touch screen function. But I can't use that on Chrome brower. I have try to test same product from retail shop, it can work on Chrome. So is't my computer have problem? How can fit it? And I can use touch screen on all feather or brower only Chrome doesn't work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@Kwong6988,

Thanks for using the HP Forums. One Stop for all sort of solutions for your HP Products

I have read your post and understand that you cannot use touch feature on chrome browser. Is that, right?

This is a unique issue which I have never come across and I have tried my best in finding a solution.

I request you to try the steps below and check if that solves the issue.

• Go to address back in chrome browser and type “chrome://flags”.
  • Then select the "Enable Touch Events" settings.
  • Then Select "Automatic" to "Enable". 
  • Then close and restart the PC and reopen the browser and check.

The current version of Chrome apparently does not detect the touch capabilities of Windows 10.

This should solve the issue.  Let me know for more solution.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@Kwong6988,

Thanks for using the HP Forums. One Stop for all sort of solutions for your HP Products

I have read your post and understand that you cannot use touch feature on chrome browser. Is that, right?

This is a unique issue which I have never come across and I have tried my best in finding a solution.

I request you to try the steps below and check if that solves the issue.

• Go to address back in chrome browser and type “chrome://flags”.
  • Then select the "Enable Touch Events" settings.
  • Then Select "Automatic" to "Enable". 
  • Then close and restart the PC and reopen the browser and check.

The current version of Chrome apparently does not detect the touch capabilities of Windows 10.

This should solve the issue.  Let me know for more solution.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thx for your support, let's me know extra knowledge. it fixed. thx a lot

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.