Steve3131
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Pavilion 25xi going black

HP Recommended
Pavilion 25xi
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Here is a previous post which is exactly my issue, as with many others.  It appears the response was sent directly.  Wondering what is the fix or has everyone been directed to throw this monitor away and buy another?

3cm31309vd
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-Bit)

I have a 25xi monitor and its only a couple years old and the screen goes black and unresponsive randomly.  The only way to bring it back is by unplugging the power cord.  I have tried it on different settings, different computers, and done a factory reset.  

This is a well known issue to HP as I'm FAR from the first to write about this.

My question to HP is, since you know this is a HARDWARE issue because everyone seems to be writing the same exact problem, what are you doing about it??

This is clearly a manufacturer defect, so I would assume you are offering to fix this issue...

Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation