Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs3153cl
Other

After doing the windows update, I experience my pavilion laptop flashing black at random times and shaking when movine my mouse. Any suggestions? Ive restarted my computer multiple times and performed all available updates. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What was the update?

Reboot and press ESC and run one pass through the diagnostics and report any errors.

run MSINFO from windows search and verify you have bios F16 dated  May 23, 2022

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-pavilion-15-cs3000-laptop-pc-series/29...

Note that upgrading BIOS is always dangerous.  I looked at the previous BIOS releases and did not see anything specific to fixing a problem with the display.  If the update the caused the problem was a feature release you might want to uninstall the update and use google to look up the update name and see if anyone else has reported a problem.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.