05-18-2017 06:41 PM
05-19-2017 05:24 PM
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
I'll be glad to help you
As I understand the HP Pavillion 23tm touch screen monitor screen is flashing after the recent driver update,
No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:
Did you check if an alternate monitor works?
As it's important to identify if this is an issue with the monitor or the computer you've installed the driver on.
While you respond to that, if the screen is flashing or in other words flickering and you can still see the background at times, try the below steps:
Right-click the desktop and click Display settings.
Under Customize your display, at the bottom, click Advanced display settings.
Under Related settings, click Display adapter properties.
Select the Monitor tab.
Under Screen refresh rate, select another refresh rate if available.
Click OK to save the changes.
Let me know how that works out, keep me in the loop and Good luck!
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)