06-12-2011 07:35 PM
I have had problems running WMC and have run a diagnostic. I have an internal error on my video card and do not know what to do. I receive an error box stating:
Internal Exception in DiagModule::start(): index out of bounds : expected value in [0, -1], but encountered the value 0 Stack Trace: !!! Stack Trace exceptions not supported in 64-bit. !!! (end stack trace) ***** NOTE *****: Use stacktraceparser.exe to translate the instruction offsets into function names.
I have checked the driver and as far as I am aware it is up to date. It is:
The graphics card is an intel graphics media accelerator HD
Any help appreciated
06-12-2011 07:43 PM - edited 06-12-2011 07:46 PM
06-12-2011 09:04 PM
What does that mean? I am now having issues with WMP and WMC not playing any files and just coming up with an error message. I am trying to run a repair program now. I am running windows 7.
06-12-2011 10:03 PM
I have sorted this out now. I use WMC and began experienceing problems (cluncky working, not recognising files, hanging) I found a video card problem when I ran a diagnostic program. I reinstalled the driver via the HP hardware install program. I then found WMP had a problem and was not playing anything (hence the problems with WMC), I then ran a fix program for WMP and all is good. Everything is now back to normal and working fine.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)