cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
AhmedEsamzx
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Place Order

HP Recommended

Hello there, I just placed an order buying HP omen 17t cb100 and vector mouse cost me (1718$).

I received a confirmation email that my order is placed successfully, a second later I received another email it says my order is declined and my card is charged.

What's the solution for this problem.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,790 65,503 12,540 21,612
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AhmedEsamzx 

HP will refund you. When ? I don't know, depending the process from your bank and HP.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,790 65,503 12,540 21,612
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AhmedEsamzx 

HP will refund you. When ? I don't know, depending the process from your bank and HP.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>

View solution in original post

AhmedEsamzx
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Banhien

Why that happened!, And does it mean I can't order in the future!!

Thank you.

praveenbv
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,672 7,670 328 396
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@AhmedEsamzx, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We'd love you have you join us as an HP new computer owner.  Smiling.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation