Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen X 25f 240Hz Gaming Monitor
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, I bought a Omen X 25f 240Hz Gaming monitor, and i notice like the display is not so clear like i would expect it to be.

And i read someone else wrote on this forum about some protective film that they tried to remove, but the HP service agent told the guy that asked the question that he would get a private message, so I was wondering if my monitor has this film, if so, i would like to remove it. I have tried youtube, google, user manual and user guide to get some information if theres a film on my screen, but now i need your help.

Cincerely, John.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@johnbusa There's no protective film on the monitor, that said, if you have a difference in the way you prefer the screen to be, you may want to calibrate the screen color using the below steps for better results, also keep in mind that all monitors do not look the same, there are bound to be differences between how an LED vs OLED look for example as shown in the below image:

Here are a few ways of calibrating the screen using 3rd party software: Click here

(The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond my support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.