05-17-2017 03:55 PM
On my hp touch smart 520 the side menu buttons are not responding (menu to control brightness, switch to hdmi) when i push the hdmi button it beeps as usual, but it doesnt try to look for the hdmi signal. the other buttons do nothing at all now. they worked fine before today. i'm on windows 10 64 bit. i couldnt find any new drivers or any information about this searching aroud
05-18-2017 06:00 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting issues with menu buttons on HP Touch Smart 520-1020 Desktop PC. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
- Did you have any accident with it?
- Did you do any software or hardware changes recently?
Update the bios, Click here and follow the document to update the bios.
Click here and update the graphics card driver.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)