Did you mean: 
dracoteam
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: screen goes black for a second every few min

HP Recommended

Hello

I buyed 5 desktop Pavilion 590-p0xxx, all of them have the same problem, black screen during 1 or 2 seconds every few minutes. I tested in different offices, with different monitors and different cords, but the problem still persist. I sent one computer to HP to repair two times, but they say they put the computer under strong test of 96 hours, and everything it´s fine for them, they say it´s a problem of my cord, not their problem. So I still have that problem that happens very often. I don´t know what to do. I installed different drivers, different windows 10 versions, but I still have that blank screen. The problem occurs any time, even without any software installed, so it´s not a conflict with other software or device. It happens with a new installation with all drivers updated. Can somebody tell me if you could solve this problem?. I´m desperate

Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation