cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lil_Churley
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Really Want to Find the Largest Version Available Version of this HP Desktop Wallpaper

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0150xt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I absolutely LOVE my default HP desktop wallpaper.  It's 6827x3840 pixels so in incredible quality, but I recently discovered it's cropped, mostly at the top.  I found that out because somebody was asking for the wallpaper, here (Chinese, I believe?):

Link 

...But although they were given a few options (which is how I found out mine is cropped), they're all 1920xwhatever resolution, maximum.  I really want to find a version in as high quality/large as mine, but not cropped at the top.

Here's a small preview/downsized version (as I'm not sure how large I can upload here):

MetalBall.jpg

It seems to be called 'MetalBall'.

I mean, dang, I'd even PAY for an original, full version if I had to.  Any help appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Lil_Churley
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I kind of figured nobody would have the larger version.  It's so maddening trying to Google it and finding nothing (or nothing with its original size and resolution).  Ah well, it was worth a try!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
anirudhvee
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey, can I have the regular-sized version? I factory reset my pc and it's gone. Please

Bagas
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can i get the standard version,? When I was Reset rhe windows, its GONE.. And I need it back , could you help me please?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation