1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Isabelle45-2020 Replacing the screen on an all-in-one desktop computer may be quite complicated as there are no service procedures offered via HP for it, as we neither support nor recommend doing the same on your own, you have two options to get this done if your device is no longer covered by an HP warranty:

If you wish to replace it on your own either way, you could at your own discretion, and you may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

Or, Alternatively, If you have an HP authorized service center near by, you should be able to take it to them and have it checked,

Here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: Click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation