05-19-2017 08:23 AM
Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see from the post that you are having issues with the resolution not supported using nVidia Quadro graphics card. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions, which should you with this concern,
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Could you provide me with the Product number of the PC? (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...) http://hp.care/2bygf7l
Have you tried this monitor on another PC and check if the resolution is supported or not?
What type of cable are you using?
In the meantime, let's start off by installing the drivers, from our HP support website, using this link.
Next thing, I would suggest here is to check if this monitor works fine on another computer which supports this resolution.
Also, try changing the monitor refresh rate and check what happens.
To change refresh rate
1. Open Control Panel
2. Go to Appearance and Personalization
3. Select Display
4. Click on ‘Change display settings’
5. Click on Advance settings
6. Go to monitor tab and change the refresh rate to 75 Hertz or 85 Hertz and check what happens
I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.
Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.
I am an HP Employee
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)