Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I use my pavilion for work and it felts I require to replace the touch screen, as it is broken. The computer is working but too many scratches and I cannot go with the computer like that so that my customers will see it.

The SN of the pavilion 23 is BRJ515PTBJ, I call HP support and they direct me too certify shops, but they said they do not have spares. I would like to know the PN of the screen to see if I am able to find it and purchase it or to know if I am able to purchase it directly from HP.

I am in brasil so with the PN of the screen I am able to find it maybe locally, I have found some locally but as I am not sure of the PN and I do not want to open it I need to know this to see if the ones I have found can be used

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Yadran

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand the screen requires a replacement as it's damaged,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you check the HP Parts Surfer to obtain the part number for the display?

If you haven't, you could Click here to access the HP Parts Surfer and get the universal part number and you may order it either via HP Parts Store,

Or any online retailer as well.

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Yadran

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand the screen requires a replacement as it's damaged,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you check the HP Parts Surfer to obtain the part number for the display?

If you haven't, you could Click here to access the HP Parts Surfer and get the universal part number and you may order it either via HP Parts Store,

Or any online retailer as well.

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Many thanks it helps i am not able to find it in brasil but i found it in the states best regards

HP Recommended

@Yadran

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad I could contribute towards resolving the issue and finding the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.