Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Screen/digitaliser replacement

HP Recommended
Pavilion AIO 23-p030na


I dropped my AIO computer on it's back and the screen shattered, the computer still works but the touchscreen does not so I don't think the actual screen panel is smashed but the front glass on the Bezel certainly is. 

I can't find the part code for this part (I believe it is called the digitaliser) 

But i would like to know what the certain part is and its product code as well as if I can get a replacement part and where to look.


Thank you 

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,649 22,636 1,358 1,375
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended



Welcome to HP Community


I have gone through your Post and would like to help

I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support


Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation