Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
All-in-one desktop 5QA38AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ever since I bought it screen goes black for 2 seconds every few minutes.

Also, sometimes it seems like I hear a fan surge.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

-HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-0010 After startup and all icons for desktop&taskbar appear on screen and all of sudden the screen blacks out then comes right back on couple seconds later it happens again then comes back on then couple seconds later it happens again and again and again it happens so fast  you can't even open a program or start menu and I have no clue why or what to do about it. So if any one can help?   

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.