Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Screen is cracked and need replacement parts for a HP PAVILION ALL-IN-ONE - 24-B327C. Tried to look up the parts but not sure which one to buy. Any help is appreciated.

801615-001 Panel - 23.8", IPS, FHD, 250nit, AG, ZBD, LGD

848640-002 Panel - 23.8, IPS, FHD, 250nit, AG, ZBD, SDC

848641-003 Panel - 23.8", IPS, FHD, 250nit, AG, ZBD, AUO

863833-003 Touch Panel Kit - HD Module FHD ZBD White, Fangio23

903192-001 LCD Panel - 23.8, IPS, FHD, 250nit, AG, ZBD, BOE

903192-002 LCD Panel - 23.8, IPS, FHD, 250nit, AG, ZBD, BOE

914022-001 Panel - 23.8, IPS, FHD, 250nit, ES7, AG, ZBD, LGD

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jspark281 Thanks for sharing your concern with the HP Community,

here's what I'll need, so I may be able to provide an accurate solution:

Where did you get these part numbers from?

Have you compared the data with your display specifications to identify the right one?

• 60.45 cm (23.8 in) 10-point touch-enabled diagonal widescreen full high-definition IPS WLED-backlit edge-to-edge display (1920 x 1080)
    • Size: 60.45 cm (23.8 in) diagonal

• Display resolution: 1920 x 1080

As far as I know, HP does not recommend replacing the screen or such hardware on this device, hence, If you have an HP authorized service center near by, you should be able to take it to them and have it checked,

Here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: Click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi thank your for your response. I got these parts using the HP parts checker. Thanks

HP Recommended

@jspark281

Did you get to replace the screen? Is there anything else that we can help you with?

Keep us posted.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.