cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
help_me6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

So my W2207 stopped working last night (as in, the monitor got so dark that I can barely see)

HP Recommended
W2207
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I own a modified Dell XPS machine with a 1060Ti in it and I haven't had any problems with it, ever. Until last night. So I was just playing a game while watching YouTube on the W2207 and all of a sudden, the screen got so dark that I couldn't see anything. So I managed to drag my tabs and such from the second monitor onto the first, and then I tried to look around for solutions. Couldn't find any. I know it is still on and connected because I can launch stuff from the taskbar and move windows onto the second monitor.

I did try unplugging and plugging it back in, but all that happened was it turned on with a very red hue and then went back to black after five seconds.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation