stardriven
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Strange Stain Suddenly Apears on Speaker Fabric for HP Envy All-in-One

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23.8" Touch-Screen All-In-One Intel Core i5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Over night, two strange stains have suddenly appeared directly over the speaker areas on the fabric along the bottom of the monitor. (See image below). It is visible on both the left and right side, in a perfect circle, but much more dark on the left. It is very faint on the right. There has been no exposure to water or any other liquid, nor oil, grease or anything else. The computer is only a few months old and I've never seen anything like this. You can actually tell it's where the speakers are because you can make out the holes of the internal speakers underneath (as seen clearly in the photos). Has anyone else had this happen? What is it? hp.jpg

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,684 22,671 1,361 1,378
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@stardriven

Since this is a Hardware concern, I suggest you contact HP Support for further assistance

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation