1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Strange issue with Windows Explorer clipping / cutting off

HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G5 Desktop Mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I am having a very strange issue with a staff member's computer. Seemingly at random, certain windows will "clip" and either be a solid color or transparent. I originally blamed the Windows installation and I reloaded with a fresh install of Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit. After that failed I replaced the computer and the problem persisted. At this point I wasn't sure where to go so we replaced everything down to the cables. New monitors, new display port cables, new PC, new Windows Image etc. The problem still persists and I am at a complete loss. I am asking for any help/recommendations from you guys as this problem is still on going. The problem seems to only happen on one monitor at a time but is not restricted to only happening on said monitor, I have seen it on both just not simultaneously. 

Major points listed below:
-New HP EliteDesk 800 G5
-New HP ProDisplay P240va (dual monitors)

-New Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit installation

-New DisplayPort cables

I have attached pictures for reference. IMG_20191015_085941.jpgIMG_20191015_085948.jpg

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation