Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
All-in-One 24-f0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was wondering if this model had stylus support and if so which stylus will work with it? For Pen and touch section of system information is says "Touch support with 10 touch points".

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bladei2Gold 

I checked for you using the Virtual Agent and the general model / series for this computer.

Answer:  No pen / stylus found for this model

Details...

Result:

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to find a compatible pen or stylus for your Notebook. Would you like to try again?"

What to do?

Double check the results using the Virtual Agent and the exact model of your computer.

• Open the homepage for your Computer
  • Click / Open the Virtual Agent (lower right corner of the homepage screen / web page)
  • Ask the question:  "Which pen is compatible with my computer"
  • Follow the prompts, answer the questions.

Homepage:

HP All-in-One PC 24-f1000a

OR

Open Support Home

Enter the name of your device

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.