Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion h8-1100z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Buenos días, placer saludar a todos los miembros y personas que conforman esta comunidad.

Deseo saber (preguntar): Será que la placa madre de mi vieja computadora que por cierto me ha salido bien buena, se está por dañar?

Hace poco compré un monitor (1440) para usarlo en mi vieja PC ya ante dicha,  pero nada ha sido posible poder  obtener la definición 2K que proporciona este monitor PB258Q Asus.

El modelo de mi vieja PC es: h8-1100z con una placa madre (Gigabyte M3970AM HP Angelica).

Otros accesorios agregados.

• Windows 10 Pro
  • FX-8100 Procesador
  • 16 GB Memory Ram

Hasta el momento he comprado las siguientes video card (Tarjeta de video) en procura de obtener video.

1-AMD Radeon R7 460 4GB

2-NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB

3-HP Radeon R7 450 4GB

4-HP ATI Radeon RX 550 2G

Las cuatros video card, todas tumban o más bien,  no envían señal al monitor, al teclado, ni al ratón…!

Aparenta que el problema es un poco común porque ya he visto en la webside varias consultas acerca del mismo ((tema) problema.

Llamé al  1 800 640 3151 departamento de servicio técnico de (HP) para equipos viejos y el problema no obtuvo solución. No quería decir esta parte porque quizás algunos digan, o piensen ya nada se puede hacer si en HP no se logró nada.

Bueno, preguntar o seguir preguntando es un medio de esperanza. En conclusión, entonces será que se esté por dañar la placa madre, o se habrá dañado el puerto donde va instalada la video card , o le falta Power Suply que ahora es de 300 W.

Nota.

Actualmente sí funciona correctamente con el video card viejo NVIDIA GTX 730.

Buenas tardes, un placer saludarles y permitirme hablar con ustedes por medio de preguntas.

Gracias.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

HP Recommended

Good morning, the question was asked in English and Spanish. But only 1 person answered in English and what he told me is that the Bio version is old only. I thought that being part of the HP service could be a more definite answer ...!
I want to ask you, or rather I want to know how it is enabled, or the function (CSN) on the Motherboard is disabled.

I was able to access the motherboard's weside https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/Motherboard
  and I found the information of the problem that I am looking for to solve and it says clearly the following. While running NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060 graphics card with CSM setting disabled in motherboard BIOS, system does not boot up after shut down in Windows 10.
I think that the video card does not start when I install them.
You can answer me.

Thank you. Mininon

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.