Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP eliteagent e202

I’m truly done with this company after all these years of being a loyal customer. My monitor stops working so I speak to a rep on livechat who tried to help me fix it but it was confirmed it is broken. She then tells me a replacement is being shipped in 5 days with no further info and I thought that was the end of it but I was very wrong. After my chat with the rep I disposed of the monitor because I was told my new one was on the way. A few days later I get an email asking for the defective monitor back and tried to explained the situation to the person on email but was ignored. I send them another email asking for a follow up and their only response was “We already responded”. I talk to another agent on livechat asking for a follow up and he says he contacted the CSR validation team directly to get back to me and should expect an email in a day. Instead I waited 3 days and no response still. I go on livechat again to speak to a rep and explain the situation and he gives me their number directly. I call them and explain the situation and he tells me he needs the defective monitor back even though I was never informed this and if they wanted it I should have been told this DAYS ago. Now I sit here going into my rent money to get another monitor to finish my work before my deadlines when I have 2 days left. Unbelievable and can’t believe a multi million dollar company can’t honour a warranty to their loyal customer over the years. I really am mind blown that I have to suffer for the mistake of their representative and at the very least they couldn’t even give me a discount to purchase a new one since they didn’t want to honour their warranty. Unbelievable.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jackson213 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.