Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP X27 FHD Gaming Monitor

The monitor I just purchased on Mar 06, 2023 (HP order [Personal Information Removed]) shows a
Warranty status Expired Factory warranty
Start date: January 9, 2022 End date: February 2, 2023
It was sold as new from HP Store but the label on the HP X27 FHD Gaming Monitor
Serial: [Personal Information Removed] does show a manufacture date August 2021
Moreover
To add to my frustration, seemingly shared by many on the HP Forum,
I cannot register the HP laptop I bought at Staples in 2016.
I submit the serial number as shown on the physical label on the bottom of the laptop and documentation
but repeatedly get rejected with a request for a valid serial number. It is Product: 2V6B2AA Serial No. [Personal Information Removed]

Grandpaknei
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Grandpaknei,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.