Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp24x 144gz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I have such a problem. During the operation of the monitor, everything turns gray and the monitor does not work. (See video and photos) After turning off and on, the monitor works again, but all this repeats. Please help! I tried it with 2 video cards at all this happens. There are 2 monitors, but this does not happen with it.

IMG_20200725_133006666.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Larsen67, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This could be an issue with the graphics card or the monitor failure. I'd suggest you try an alternate monitor and in BIOS mode- tap on F10 repeatedly during a restart and it should enter BIOS mode, just use the touchscreen and check if it works in the bios mode.

Also, try updating the computer - 

Step 1 Windows Updates - 

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates. 

2) Check for updates. 

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer. 

Step 2 HP Support Assistant Updates - 

1) In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant. 

2) Check for updates. 

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer. 

Check now.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

did not help. I handed it over to the service of the store where I bought the monitor. They said the monitor was fine. The monitor worked normally for a week and now the same thing happens again (as in the video)

HP Recommended

@Larsen67

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.