Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-18-2022 05:56 AM
The right hand side of my new HP 32 display is completely black it had been working fine for the past few weeks since I got it. I am plugged the power cable and HDMI for about 20 minutes plugged it back in and it’s still black plug the different MacBook into the display same problem so it’s not the laptops
05-18-2022 06:28 AM
If in warranty do the following
1) Click on this link -
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web form and proceed further.
Please try it on Xbox, Blu ray player, cable TV or Windows PC first
if not in warranty there are a number of things you can try
I am a retired Principal Analyst, and a community volunteer.
If you find this post useful click the YES button
If I helped solve your problem please mark this as a solution.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community