Post new question
Question

Tutor
Message 1 of 1 (83 Views)

Touch on a S230tm display registered on another display

[ Edited ]
Product Name: S230tm
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The display is plugged in and touch is registered - except the touch registered on another monitor, not the S230tm.

I have two build-in touch displays on my device (it's a HP Sprout Pro), and the S230tm is a third screen. However, the touch from the S230tm gets registered on the first/main display. The first displays still works correctly with full touch functionality. The location and interaction is correct , it's just the display that is wrong - I can drag and click items on my FIRST monitor by touching the THIRD monitor.

I found that some have used Tablet PC settings to configure the correct monitor, but... I can't successfully touch the display when the "touch display" message comes up on the S230tm as the touch is clearly registered on the first display.

I've updated the driver from the original 1.0.0 to the recommended 2.0.0RevA, and moving around different USB connectors, to no avail.

Employed by HP, but my posts and opinions on this forum are my own
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation