03-20-2017 09:03 AM - edited 03-20-2017 09:03 AM
The display is plugged in and touch is registered - except the touch registered on another monitor, not the S230tm.
I have two build-in touch displays on my device (it's a HP Sprout Pro), and the S230tm is a third screen. However, the touch from the S230tm gets registered on the first/main display. The first displays still works correctly with full touch functionality. The location and interaction is correct , it's just the display that is wrong - I can drag and click items on my FIRST monitor by touching the THIRD monitor.
I found that some have used Tablet PC settings to configure the correct monitor, but... I can't successfully touch the display when the "touch display" message comes up on the S230tm as the touch is clearly registered on the first display.
I've updated the driver from the original 1.0.0 to the recommended 2.0.0RevA, and moving around different USB connectors, to no avail.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)