Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 27-a010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My touch screen on my HP Pavilion all-in-one desktop (27-a010) stopped working.  I did some searching and I already know/did the following:

- Updated my computer with recent updates

- Viewed my pen and touch settings and it reads "No pen or touch is available for this display" 

-Under Device Manager there is no option for HID- touch screen

My touch screen worked for a long time, as I am a teacher and did a lot of on line instruction using my touch screen monitor.  Now that function is gone somehow. 

Please help me to restore my touch screen, as I will be teaching online this summer and desperately need it to work again.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@klynn3366

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.  If you have already performed the steps from the document: Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 😎  and the issue persists, it could be a hardware related issue with the touchscreen. 

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/ 

Hope this helps!              
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.