cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
DesktopAB
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Touchscreen No Longer Operating or Present

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion All-In-One-PC 24-b015a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there

My touchscreen has stopped working recently. Have tried restarting, have also followed the following troubleshooting;

- In Windows, search for and open 'View pen and touch info'. If the pen and touch sections reads No pen or touch input is available for this display, the computer does not have a touch screen. 

This is what I come across on my PC however I have had a functioning touchscreen for 3 years.

Next step was to open the Device Manager and enable the HID-compliant touch screen - however when I access this section the HID-compliant touchscreen option does not appear.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
krzemien
Level 7
742 561 36 150
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation