mycars12
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Trying to figure out if touchscreen or not

HP Recommended
All in one Pavilion

Hello. I had recently purchased a HP Pavilion 27" FHD All-in-One (Intel Core i7-9700T, 12GB DDR4, 1Tb+256Gb SSD, Win 10 Home) 27-Xa0159 and I cant for the life of me figure out if its touch screen or not. I saw that it had touchscreen under features on the website but it was very vague. Anyone know if it is actually touch screen or not?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,947 31,652 2,905 10,626
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mycars12 

27-xa0159 Product Specifications

No touchscreen on this model.

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-xa0159

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the assist.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,947 31,652 2,905 10,626
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mycars12 

27-xa0159 Product Specifications

No touchscreen on this model.

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-xa0159

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the assist.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
mycars12
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you sir!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation