bl-rose003
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unable to fix or identify desaturation problem

HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-f0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It came to my attention that my monitor has subtly gone down in saturation, along with the color hues being different. I discovered these changes when I would export photos from my computer to my phone, only for the results to be noticeably different. As I booted up editing programs and video games, it became more apparent that things aren't looking like they should be.

The biggest roadblock is that when I try to calibrate or have the system detect any display errors, all reports come out negative saying that there are no present issues when displaying the colors on my screen. My device lacks a Menu button to manually adjust the saturation of my screen in the first place, and I can't seem to find any keyboard shortcuts or buttons to open up an OSD tab.

At this point I'm asking for any of the following:

• the keyboard shortcuts to access the OSD screen
  • the settings i should set up to get my colors back to looking normally saturated
  • whether or not the current WIndows Update version or AMD / video graphics are to blame
  • suggestions if I should revert my system back to an older version.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to assist me with this issue, if there's any more information I must provide to help reach the conclusion I can do so.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation