Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP24es
macOS 10.15 Catalina

HI, I am unable to run Netflix to this monitor I receive an error code S7363-1260-48444350 which is a HDCP error.  The monitor box and all information tells me the HP24es monitor is HDPC compliant but I can not get it to work.  Any tricks or downloads I can apply?  Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Prométhée wrote:

Hi

if the monitor is ok, try :

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/22497

See Apple's website for more details about supported monitors.

You will need to open a different browser or use another Netflix-enabled device to continue streaming.

""

Posted byu/username1615
2 years ago
[US] Netflix all of a sudden won't play on Safari on my Mac
[USA]

So I've been using Netflix fine on my Mac for years now. All of a sudden I can't watch anything at all. Nothing will load. I get this message every time I try to play something:

Display Error

There appears to be a display problem. Please ensure your monitor is HDCP compliant and is not mirrored using Airplay.

Error Code: S7363-1260-48444350

If I switch over to Chrome it works fine which is weird. Does anyone have a solution to this?""

Want to contact us?
Have you tried with another pc, another screen?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi its a MacBook Pro 13 " running the latest OS 10.15.2  

Displays are hp 24es,

part number 930620-001

product number 1TS60AA 

HP Recommended

Hi any body know?  Is HP technical people in this forum?

HP Recommended

@Prométhée wrote:

Hi

See Apple's website for more details about supported monitors.

You will need to open a different browser or use another Netflix-enabled device to continue streaming.

""

Posted byu/username1615
2 years ago
[US] Netflix all of a sudden won't play on Safari on my Mac
[USA]

So I've been using Netflix fine on my Mac for years now. All of a sudden I can't watch anything at all. Nothing will load. I get this message every time I try to play something:

Display Error

There appears to be a display problem. Please ensure your monitor is HDCP compliant and is not mirrored using Airplay.

Error Code: S7363-1260-48444350

If I switch over to Chrome it works fine which is weird. Does anyone have a solution to this?""

Want to contact us?
Have you tried with another pc, another screen?

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.