Did you mean: 
198four
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

VESA adapters for HP 27B monitors

HP Recommended
HP 27B

I recently bought 2 HP 27B monitors after doing decent amount of research and going through the manual to make sure I was getting the right product. I ended up buying 2 manufacturer refurbished monitors from an authorised seller. The monitors are VESA compatible through an adapter that is supposed to be included with the product. However, I  did not find any kind of adapter in the box and to make matters worse, I cannot find ANY website where I can find those adapters. 

How about at least making the customers aware that these adapters are extremely hard to find?!!! i feel like i'd have a better chance of winning a lottery. 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 666
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@198four

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 
They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

Have  a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
RyanD1234567
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have the same question for HP and I am kind of dissappointed that HP did not directly answer this question in the form below. Please post an answer on where someone can get a "Vesa Mount for HP 27B Monitor". I do not want to have to buy another monitor just because I have lost the mount. I purchased the HP monitor partially because they are large and have the parts and pieces available to fix my monitor if necessary. If HP does not have the parts available it will be hard for me to justify buying the HP brand again. 

0 Kudos
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,088
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @RyanD1234567,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Regards

A4Apollo

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
MasonVB
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm also having trouble finding a replacement adapter. Where might I find one of these?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation