Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
All-in-One Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

latley ive noticed that for certain videos, it ends up zooming in, and on occasion ends up discoloring the video as well

like i said, this graphical glitch only happens with certain videos, and i have no idea why this happens

yes i have updated the video drive and nothing has changed

edit: if it helps, its a "AMD Radeon (TM) R3 Graphics" drive

how it SHOULD look likehow it SHOULD look likehow it ends up displayinghow it ends up displaying

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

ok, so while that may be a solution, i found this one to actually help alot better,

just uninstall the video driver, once done the Pc's CPU will take over while the video driver is reinstalled and fixed,
looking for one of the many downloadable drivers at the "software and drivers downloads" section

might help, but i havent tried yet

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Kiylo

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  • Have you tried using a different video player? 
  • Does it happen when online videos played such as youtube? 

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

for what i found, the model number is N0A39AA#ABA  

yes i have tried a different video player, it still happens

and yes it happens on other sites, especially youtube,
though a word of note i noticed is that if the video is freshly uploaded (say 1minute-an hour of being uploaded)
the video glitches out in the same way, but after time it fixes itself after some after processing, 

however there are some videos that has the glitch regardless.

HP Recommended

@Kiylo

Thank you for posting back. 

Let's try and reinstall windows operating system:

Before you start the system recovery, review the following list:

• Back up all personal files and read all caution statements before performing a system recovery. Failure to backup your files results in the loss of files and information that you do not want to lose. For instructions to backup and save your files, see Backing Up Your Files (Windows 10, 😎.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04758961 to Performa System Recovery (Windows 10)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ok, so while that may be a solution, i found this one to actually help alot better,

just uninstall the video driver, once done the Pc's CPU will take over while the video driver is reinstalled and fixed,
looking for one of the many downloadable drivers at the "software and drivers downloads" section

might help, but i havent tried yet

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.