Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 TWR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

If I go to HP Support page to download drivers for PC:

https://support.hp.com/nl-nl/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitedesk-800-g2-tower-pc/7633297

Then I select my graphics card (Intel HD 530) in the option:

Intel video driver and control panel

26.20.100.7757 Rev. A. 323.6 MB Feb 13 2020

When I execute the executable on Windows 10 I get the error: Unsupported Operating System.

How can HP fix that?

Best regards,

staticdev

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is a peer to peer forum.  You will not get any reponses from HP here.

You can report any driver bugs to the HP Executive Team at the link below.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

You can see my knowledge base article at the link below for how to manually update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version from Intel...

Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel...Skylake,... - HP Support Community - 7185608

HP Recommended

Paul thanks a lot for your answer. I sent a request to fix the download to the executive team.

I also tried installing Intel's Driver, but didn't work also. I am starting to suspect about the cable also, since my HP has Displayports only, and the monitor has only HDMI. My Displayport-HDMI cable from Vivanco might be reducing the signal also. There is no specification in the cable box of whether it uses Displayport 1.2 or 1.4.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.