08-19-2010 06:49 AM
I have the Black Berry storm. I tranferred my pix's and video's from my phone to my computer (HP pavilion a6200n desktop) I found my pix's but i can't find the videos.
08-20-2010 04:46 AM
What a pain in the ass getting to this point. I spoke to Verizon several times. I went to my local verizon store. Finally last night I was able to transfer my videos from my BB Storm to my computer. Part of the problem for me. There is a new Desktop sofeware I believe that came out in the beginning of Aug. BB Desktop Software 6.0. All the verizon people except one new this new info. They kept trying to tell me how to install BB Desktop Manager. I kept telling them I can't find it. Well , anyway my wife and I figured it out. Again, this whole process was a pain!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)