cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamonera
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Videos play gray and purple online and saved videos.

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My videos play gray and purple. Sometimes online like youtube and other web areas and videos saved on my pc. They icons look the right color, but when the video starts playing it turns gray and blue items look purple. I have an HP Pavilion 23 desktop pc, running windows 10. Thankk you.

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,016
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tamonera Welcome to HP Forums Community!

Since the issue occurs on both the online and saved videos I suggest you reinstall the graphics card drivers from the device manager, simply uninstall the graphics card listed under the display adapter on device manager, and restart the computer as it would automatically reinstall the drivers using the internet.

If that doesn't help, please click here to access the HP support site and install the latest updates for the graphics card, BIOS and the Chipset drivers.

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation