Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Purchased at a Best Buy on 3/24/17 and was pretty satisfied with it, until about a week ago, when the monitor ceased to function and no power would go to the screen. My Best Buy receipt stated that all returns/refunds must be made with the original packaging of the item, which I no longer have, so I decided to contact HP Support in hopes of receiving a refund or replacement, or something of the sort, but the warranty check states the the manufactor warranty ended on June 12, 2012. I don't know how this could be possible, being as I recently purchased the monitor, but any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much for any chance of correcting this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@AlanS079

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@AlanS079

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Mani, have hp ever resolved any issue? I am still waiting for them to solve my issue and nobody has contacted me yet. This is very upsetting.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.