Did you mean: 
HetmanOstafij
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Web Cam does not work!

HP Recommended
Envy

Can someone please tell me how to fix my camera issue?. I have literally tried every step on the web including restarting the computer. The HP people are useless, you can never get in touch with anyone, they send you to some dumb machine virtual ass hole that keeps repeating the same stuff over and over.. I can an error code saying my camera is not attached. It just stopped working all the sudden. And since HP SUCKS!!!!! as they can't get me to a live person, I hope that one of you can help out. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,676 92,554 11,979 25,538
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HetmanOstafij 

Please try

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/My-WebCam-does-not-seem-to-work-What-can-I-do...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation