cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Cameraless1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Webcam Stopped Working

HP Recommended
Pailion All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Our webcam stopped working.  We can't even seem to find it anymore although we had been using it for virtual meetings.  The error message is )xA00F4244 <No Cameras Are Attached>.  In the process of trouble shooting, several updates have been completed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,058 40 105
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ok AIO fake desktops. gotcha.

good word usage wow "STOPPED"

boot the PC 3 time  and be internet connected, let self repair fix that.

then go in toe Device manager and find it, and right click it and update it.

NO PC told yet just AIO.  there are vast AIO pCs it has real model number

and  when find that a real support page at HP .com   for driver

then load the driver there related,  USB and cam driver must be correct for w10-64

did this PC come new with w10????????? IDK no PC told.

hp used to have this app called SOFTPAq that scans your PC  and finds bad driver,  LOOK that for that  or by other names.

see this page at HP and why I can not know what PC you have,,,,, the huge huge list of AIO

it shows 200 PCs gee I can not count that high at my age....

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation