Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
11-26-2022 09:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
In General >> No, you don't get a new replacement computer when the webcam fails.
If the computer is still in Warranty - you should contact HP Support.
Submit a Warranty repair request.
You will need to know the serial number of the computer.
Provide a short and concise description of the problem and perhaps include what you have tried to fix the problem.
HP Support – Hardware / Technical Support for Devices in Warranty
Registered Devices in Warranty: Select a method and contact HP Support…
Open website HP World-Wide Support
Select your region and follow the prompts
USA / Canada > HP® Customer Support - USA
Reminders - READ
- Case submission to HP Support is available to those whose devices registered and are still in Warranty.
- Some regions display phone / chat contact information only after the case is submitted online
- Not every issue is covered under the standard Hardware Warranty. Purchased Care Pack Warranties differ by contract.
- HP is not a "general" repair facility: Requests for out-of-warranty repairs are usually not accepted.
- If the problem is hardware, if your device is in Warranty, if your device is Registered, and you cannot submit your case to Support, let us know and we will forward a request.
- HP Phone numbers you find on the Internet have likely been hijacked. Old HP phone numbers – those no longer used by HP since the move to “online” case submissions – might have been might have been lifted and reassigned. Do not be a victim. Be Careful.
HP Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more
Enter the device type and model name of your HP device
Thank you for participating in the HP Community:
People who own, use, and support HP devices.
Click Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community