Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
795-0030xt CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, My machine is only showing one monitor and the technician at the chat window advised me to remove the old drivers and reinstall from the website, which it seems I can't do. This computer is under warranty and I don't want to pay 59.95 for a cd as right now I cannot afford it and not  for a machine that is under warranty. I feel that HP dropped the ball by not supplying the reinstall cd when I bought the machine. Another gotcha which I don't much like.  The HP website if user unfriendly as well and constantly redirects me to order the cd. Nope. Anybody know where I can download the graphics drivers? I have a dual monitor setup or at least I did until now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can download the latest drivers for your PC at the link below...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-795-0000-desktop-pc-series/19390486

HP Recommended

Thanks for  the response. Before you responded I found the same web site that you recommended. I consider this issue solved. I also found out that I was only has 1.77 GB of  memory available which might have been contributing to the problem. It was a problem with the settings in msconfig where the memory in the boot tab was set to zero. Once I set the tick so it didn't go to zero the graphics software automatically installed itself and so far every thing is good again.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad to read that your PC is working normally again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.