5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Where can I download the graphics drivers for a 795-0030xt CTO machine

HP Recommended
795-0030xt CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, My machine is only showing one monitor and the technician at the chat window advised me to remove the old drivers and reinstall from the website, which it seems I can't do. This computer is under warranty and I don't want to pay 59.95 for a cd as right now I cannot afford it and not  for a machine that is under warranty. I feel that HP dropped the ball by not supplying the reinstall cd when I bought the machine. Another gotcha which I don't much like.  The HP website if user unfriendly as well and constantly redirects me to order the cd. Nope. Anybody know where I can download the graphics drivers? I have a dual monitor setup or at least I did until now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,240 122,417 20,125 30,856
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
gch233
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for  the response. Before you responded I found the same web site that you recommended. I consider this issue solved. I also found out that I was only has 1.77 GB of  memory available which might have been contributing to the problem. It was a problem with the settings in msconfig where the memory in the boot tab was set to zero. Once I set the tick so it didn't go to zero the graphics software automatically installed itself and so far every thing is good again.

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad to read that your PC is working normally again.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation