Did you mean: 
Arfischman411
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where is my order?

HP Recommended
HP EliteDisplay E273m 27-inch Monitor

I ordered this product 17 days ago. It was suppose to be shipped on the 10th of June. Then it got updated to being shipped on the 16th. Now it's the 17th it still hasn't shipped, the website is still telling me that it's suppose to ship yesterday. I can't get a hold of anyone to figure out what's happening because I either get stuck waiting in a queue for the phone or it just loops me back her to use the site. Your online chat does the same thing. I just want to be updated on what's going on, and if you don't have the product let me know so I can cancel my order and get my money back.

The product is: HP EliteDisplay E273m 27-inch Monitor

Order number is[edit]

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,333 24,291 1,117 1,150
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Arfischman411

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation