Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27ea 27-inch IPS Display

I have a montior with the product number X6W32AA.  I need a new power cable but can't find anywhere any detail on the one I need to purchase,  Would anyone be able to help?  I guessed last time and it has failed after a few months.

The model is below.

HP 27ea 27-inch IPS Display 

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@BEth38
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have 30 Watts max Power supply installed on the PC.

Here are the part details:

130627-008Power cord (Black) - Three-wire, 1.8m (6.0ft) long (Denmark)A-N/A-COMPLY_2.07

150304-008Power cord (Black) - 3-wire conductor, 1.83m (6ft) long (Switzerland)A-N/A-Compliant/Exempted

187487-005Power cord (Black) - 1.9m (6.2ft) long - With straight C13 (F) receptacle (South Africa)

8121-0740Power cord (Black) - 3-wire, 18 AWG, 1.9m (75in) long - Has straight (F) C13 receptacle (for 120V in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Taiwan)

Note: these parts are universal and you can purchase them from the online store. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks very much for your help.

However, I am looking for the AC power adaptor for my HP monitor that will work in the UK, I need the bit with the black box as well as the power cable.  I don't have a PC.

Many thanks

HP Recommended

@BEth38
Thank you for posting back. 

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: https://www8.hp.com/uk/en/home.html

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks but do you have a phone number as I am going round in circles on the website trying to find a contact phone number rather than an automated response which can't help me.  It's extremely frustrating.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.