2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Why doesn't my ZR2740w work with Aten CS1924 KVM

HP Recommended
HP ZR2740w 27-inch LED Backlit IPS Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I can not get a picture through my Aten CS1924 KVM. Works with other display but not with my HP ZR2750w. I have tested the cables and monitor works when connected straight from the computer.  All cables work, all computers work, but just not the KVM plus this monitor combination. There must be areason for this?

Best regards

Mikko

3 REPLIES 3
Kalt
Level 12
4,535 4,501 384 1,084
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MikkoR wrote:

Hello,

I can not get a picture through my Aten CS1924 KVM. Works with other display but not with my HP ZR2750w. I have tested the cables and monitor works when connected straight from the computer.  All cables work, all computers work, but just not the KVM plus this monitor combination. There must be areason for this?

Best regards

Mikko

Have you checked the Aten CS1924 product page to see if you're running the latest KVM firmware (v1.1.103)?

0 Kudos
MikkoR
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes the firm ware is the latest and works with other monitors. It seems maybe there is something not so standard in this monitor?

https://superuser.com/questions/1003331/hp-zr2740w-2560x1440-monitor-and-dell-m4800-not-working-toge... maybe this is the reason it doesn't work?

Well anyway I had to go and get another monitor. Have to keep working.

Regards
Mikko

0 Kudos
andy7771
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Have the same issue. Did the modification inside the Monitor, but this did not solve the problem.

Any other solutions? Do we really have to get an other monitor? 

...this would mean "never buy an hp monitor"? 

regards

andy

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation