Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion Desktop TP01-0018ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Pavilion Desktop computer

motherboard-Rother SSID 8653 with a  i 5 intel processor.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
your computer maybe :

TP01-0018ns Product Specifications

there is this one, with the same motherboard

TP01-0101d Product Specifications

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Graphics (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Be careful because it will be necessary to check the dimensions I think

and if you have the necessary connectors if need for the card

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I have checked the dimensions of the card and it will fit in the mini-tower. The interface is OK-PCIEx16 which complements the motherboard. What else should I be looking for?

HP Recommended

So there shouldn't be a problem
As I showed you, another model has this same type of card!
But it's hard to say if any other business model will work.
When you go looking for the card, you should check its dimensions, the necessary connectors and the recommended power supply.
Depending on the manufacturer, the board may need a higher power sometimes!
I recommend taking the test with a professional if possible to avoid any unpleasant surprises!

if my answer is correct, remember to mark it, it may help other users

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.