cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
jvstinwvst
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wobbly HP Envy 27S, looks like a broken piece of plastic?

HP Recommended
HP Envys 27S
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Last week I received the monitor (HP Envys 27S) and although setup went fine, it's a little wobbly on my desk. This when typing and it looks to slightly hang onto the right side. So it's not completely level.

I've read about thie issue on multiple websites. Although not really bothering me, I wanted to see if there's any 'space' between de mount and de monitor foot. Perhaps a little foam sticker would solve the issue, my thoughts. Upon inspecting, I noticed a broken piece of plastic. Since it looks screwed on with a single screw, would a new plastic cap improve / solve my problem?

IMG-2336.JPG

Looking to hear.

Sincerely,

Justin

1 REPLY 1
jvstinwvst
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I still have yet to receive a reply!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation