Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
460-p231ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I just can’t get the radeon 520 discrete graphics card to work on the HP 460-p231ur. Windows 10 x64 (1809) operating system. I tried to install the drivers from your site in the download section for the 460-p200 series (intel + amd). I also downloaded the latest drivers for Intel hd graphics 630 from intel and for Radeon 520 from AMD. In both cases, games load only the HD630. In the AMD settings panel there is no "switchable graphics" item. Help solve the problem. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or need another version of Windows 10? Thank you in advance, Artem

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@art913 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to see the switchable graphics on the AMD control panel.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Please update the Windows update and check for the issue.

Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Also, check for the HP support assistance drivers update.

Please refer to the following link.

If the issue still persists, please reinstall the software from the AMD website.

https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software

The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond my support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.