Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

a ghost webpage in background of my Hp 27xw monitor. How can I eliminate it?

HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion xw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Here is what I had sent to Echo_Lake: 

Hi HP Support Team & Echo_Lake,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions.  I have had a lot of things going on, but I have followed the suggestions.  (I only have a VGA type connection).

I connected the display to my laptop and what was obvious, but hard to see with my desktop was a webpage showing with sort of a greenish color on the right side of the screen.  I don’t know how to get rid of that page.  That must be what’s causing my problem.  Can you, the HP Support Community, tell me how to get rid of ghostly webpage?

I didn’t think of taking a photo of it to send at the time.  If necessary I can get that laptop and go through the switch again and shoot an image.

I hope there’s a simple solution.  Thanks for your time.

BoomerangArt

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation