Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ALL-IN ONE 24-f0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bought the computer in Nov 2019 and it worked fine shortly there after it wouldn't go to sleep on its own. Then a small box appeared in upper right of screen and 4 circles appeared around it and the touch screen went crazy. Called support and the removed touch screen driver to regain control of screen. They said send unit in for new screen which we did. Repair order says replaced AIO raw panel, updated drivers and performed extensive testing. When computer came back it worked fine for one day then wouldn't go to sleep on it own. Called support and they reloaded drivers again this is the 3rd time to reload drivers in 7 weeks. They recommended reloading windows 10 but this will require setting up the computer again. They said it would be better to send the computer for them to do it. Question is this should have been done when they had it, and will it solve the problem as it seemed to work fine when new and after repairs. I'm not happy that the computer wasn't  right when I bought it, and then not right after they fixed it. Seems to me a new replacement computer would solve the problem

Any advice?  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @rcs780

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.