08-07-2016 06:12 PM
Not sure if I'm able to set up dual monitors with my 750-167c tower. It looks as though there is only one video output. Is that correct?
08-07-2016 09:17 PM
@dspike, welcome to the forum.
Here are the Back I/O ports on the computer:
- Figure : Odense back I/O panel
- USB 2.0: 2
- LAN (Ethernet)
- HDMI: 2
- USB 3.0: 2
- Audio: Line in
- Audio: Line out
- Audio: Microphone
There are actually 2 HDMI ports as shown in Item #4. I highlighted them in orange. I suggest that you connect your current monitor to each one of the HDMI ports to see if each works. Sometimes they are input rather than output. If they both work, you should be able to connect two monitors.
Here is a guide that will help you with the connections. There is a section setting properties for multiple monitors.
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen 880-160se; i7-8700K; 16 GB DDR4 2400; GTX 1070-8 GB; 512 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)